Saturday, April 23, 2011

alma one coat dial up

the pictures are not that great and im sorry but wanted to get this review done as it was requested


bottom is my lashes with no mascara on ...



this i know is blurry but this is one coat of the alma one coat dial up i had it on 3


i got this at the dollar tree for one dollar it is worth that ! is it my favorite not really i now use on top of my lash blast and the 2 look amazing ! i have tried this on 1 2 and 3 and never noticed a difference think it looks the same either way but package it nice until u turn the lid and when u are screwing it off it clicks to all the different settings annoying ! i wouldn't pay more than a dollar for this but is okay i would give a 6 out of 10 most of the score is because it was only a dollar ! but would use with another mascara if u are like me and like thick dark lashes ~!

thanks for reading check out my youtube videos xoxoamandakisses

No comments: