Monday, January 3, 2011

elf conditioning lip balm spf 15



Eyeslipsface.com there are 6 shades of these I only got one this shade is in nude. the package is nice locking lid and bigger than the eyeliner but smaller than the blush container .26 oz net weight and this smells good and easy on the lips not sticky. does it help chaped lips idk it mostiures it but i wouldnt say the best i have tried ! the container is a bit much for a lip product and bulky and to keep with u may be a bit accward If you are buying for color pay off ( what i did when I bought mine as I love nudes ) it is not that true to color some color pay off but more of a sheer color if any color at all but does feel good on the lips and last longer than most lippies i have tried !


I am going to order a few other shades to try out for summer so I would recomend! easier to apply with a brush rather than your finger tho ! I have found it is nice over lipstick to give a little extra more looks great ! thanks for reading

No comments: