Saturday, August 29, 2015

La colors neon pink gel nail polish




Ok so I am always on the look out for a great pink nail polish!! My favorite of all time was china glaze shocking pink.... but they changed the formula and not  near the same color pink :( but I found my dupe!! 

And a la color for a dupe for a china glaze?!! 

Well the color yes!!! The wear.... far from it. But it's close :) 



I found this at big lots! They had all kinds of cute purples corals and pinks! This was the brightest and figured I would try! Sooooo glad I picked one up. 

The color is amazing!! Couldn't ask for a better pink shade. All time fav for sure. Pictures don't even do it justice. 

It is a little streaky getting on and you need few coats. But over all good! The wear isn't that great they do chip within the first day with no coat! You need a top coat for this to last for sure. 



Well worth it and would recommend!! 
What's your go to color for nail polish?? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about telling us THE COLOR NAME of this nail polish???
In this whole post you never said what's it's called. ��