Friday, December 17, 2010

coastal scents 6 color contour and blush pallet

This I bought for 19 dollars off the coastal scents site worth it and love as a contour ! you never want shimmer when trying to contour your face ! This is all matte


I will however the pallet is nice just like ne other makeup pallet I have but were the pans sit is very cheaply made out of a cheap light weight plastic so the pans will break easy as my other one has and had. other than that one complaint its a great product and would say a must have ! the Case Size 9 x 6 and the Pan Size 6.2 cm or 2 3/8 inches so a nice size !


Top row swatches ( remember this is with no primer) and this is a Contour set so you dont want it toooo pigmented ! its not too heavy and can be built up to any skin shade no matter how white or dark you are !!! they are a tad chalky not bad tho and color payoff is amazing natural and just nice !

last row ... when I first seen this in person I was like wow on the middle color thought it would be too dark not at all matches me in summer and in winter very doable and can be built up great ! a must have pallet !!!

No comments: