Monday, March 28, 2011

my favorite conditioner and review


I have tried to find the perfect conditioner/ treatment for a long time !!! my hair is thin, damaged and i keep it long so a lot of up keep with it as my ends get brittle and just dry and flat color looking at times i have been using this conditioner along with the regular shampoo and conditioner but this works the best out of all i tried ! and this is super affordable under 5 dollars i bought mine at walmart but don't let the price turn u away ! this works amazing and smells amazing..! it says to leave it in for 3 mins as its the 3 min miracle. but sometimes maybe once a week when i am in the bath i will add this on my hair and put a shower cap on and leave on for 5 mins or more while i shave ect and with the steam from the bath and it being under a shower cap i feel that it works twice as good as it normal would ! but either way u use it its a must try let me know what u think of it and thanks for watching

2 comments:

mysweetie924 said...

I agree, this conditioner is amazing! I use once a week and also leave it longer than 3 mins when i do use it (maybe 5-10 mins) I also find it works great when i dye my hair, i use this instead of the deep conditoner they give you in the dye box. oh and great price!

yayitake said...

Did you heard what Rob Matts said about that?

generic nolvadex